Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Double take...

There I am, sitting in my cushy office, when I happen to glance out of my window... lo and behold, it was snowing. Not "snowing" in the sense of "there are some crystallized water flakes dropping down from the sky", but, snowing in the sense that "I can not see the building across the street from me".

It is April 5th.

I will be the first to go on record to blame this on El Nino, la nina, global warming, plastics, bovine flatulence, Hummers (the car, not the non-sexual sexual act), oil exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, dihydrogen monoxide, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians, the Montauk Project, the Islamic-Fascist Axis and Greys.

Life is a bell curve folks, sometimes you are in the 99.99th percentile.

P.S. If anyone out there can tell me how to do the "tilde" thing over the n, I would be much obliged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home