Thursday, August 03, 2006

I try not to curse but....

...to the people sitting in my train car on the 6:09 southbound NJ Coastline on August 2, 2006:


Fuck you, all of you, every single one of you. Yes, fuck you too.

You all saw the pregnant woman, with sweat running down her face and soaking her shirt, get on the train after you all sat down. You all managed to raise your paper a little higher, pull out your blackberries, look deeper into your book and close your eyes so as to pretend not to notice her looking for a seat as she walked down the aisle.

I was sitting on the end of the car she did not enter from and she walked past ALL of you sorry excuses for human beings until she got to me.

Yes, I was the guy who offered her my seat and shot all of you a look.

There was one reason, and one reason only, why I got up for her:

I got up for her because it is the human thing to do you worthless pieces of shit.

In parting, I would, once again, like to extend a hearty "fuck you" to all off you.

I hope your ass felt really good in that seat, you paid for with your humanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger John S. said...

Honestly, I do not want to hyperbolize, but, the woman was DYING of heat. It was 100+ degrees outside. I guess when people are a little uncomfortable themselves, they forget how to behave.

August 07, 2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home