Thursday, March 15, 2007

Top Two...

I have decided to bring my affinity for "mock drafts" to my blog so we do not have the e-mails circling around our work spaces. So, here is my latest mock draft:

Top two vehicles from a movie that you want as your own.

Rules:
1) Must be a vehicle that is grounded in the laws of physics and could actually work. No "Optimus Prime" responses.
2) Fictional vehicles are allowed, however, they must pass a "sniff test" as to whether or not it could work.
3) You must actually be able to operate the vehicle. So, unless you have your PPL, there should be no "F-14 Tomcat" responses.


As always, I go first.

EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle.

Based on a GMC motor home, the EM-50 carried a cannon, machine guns, flame throwers, missiles, and all manner of infantry weapons. Also standard on this model were hideaway armor plating which would cover the windows and other vulnerable points when going into combat. It also featured a fully equipped communications and navigation suite. Can you see it now? The Shotter clan cruising around in this thing? That fact that you just said "yes", without hesitation, tells you why this is my number one vehicle.
Oh yeah... if anyone is ever stuck in Wisconsin, I can come get them.

6 Comments:

Blogger rukrusher said...

I choose Mesaala's Chariot and horse team as my first vehicle. Yeah, Judah Ben Hur had the White Horses but Messala's Chariot kicked ass, four black stallions, the wheels with spinning blades to take out the competition, it was kick ass.

The second is the 1942 Mercedes convertible that all of the Nazi officers drove in during WWII. It has to come with the blackout headlamps.

March 15, 2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger John S. said...

Because, in one stroke, you probably came up with the answer that wiill be the coolest, I will forgive you taking to picks at once.

Top the chariot everyone....

March 15, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger John S. said...

I would have come back with the V-8 Interceptor from Mad Max/Road Warrior, but, that does not top the chariot.

Damn you Krusher... damn you to Hell!

(spoken in voce Heston)

March 15, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger John S. said...

I think Ted won this one in the first round.

I went so far as to consider one of the elephants from Lord of the Rings, but, in the end, I was just trying to compete.

Mesaala's chariot for the win.

March 19, 2007 4:19 PM  
Blogger rukrusher said...

Thank you, thank you very much.

March 20, 2007 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the car from the movie "Condor Man"

Look it up.

December 03, 2008 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home