Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And you will know my name is the LORD!!!

Apparently, Samuel L. Jackson will be voiceing over God in a new version of a spoken Bible. Personally, I do not think it could top this audio Bible, but, I was having some fun thinking of this:

And after this, Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus. And, having partaken of Pilate's gourmet coffee, Pilate heard Joseph's request. Then, Pilate said unto Joseph "Did you notice a sign on this home that says "'Dead Messiah storage'"?

And Joseph replied, "No, verily, I have not."

And unto him Pilate said, "And do you know why you hath not seen that sign? Because storing dead Messiahs is not my business!'"

2 Comments:

Blogger rukrusher said...

Don't tell me how good my coffee is Joseph. I know its good coffee, cause when I go shopping I buy the good stuff.

October 20, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger John S. said...

Makes me want to watch it again. It is quickly climbing up on the "movies I have seen the most" list.

October 20, 2006 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home