Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Brainwashing

OK... so I am at a mediation today. Not the type that would make or break my career, but, definitely something that I have to be on my game for. So, there I am and, from the corner of my mind, I hear the following:

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky... Little Einsteins. Climb aboard, get ready to explore. There's so much to find, Little Einsteins. We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3,2,1...

Do they design this stuff for its ability to stick in your mind and repeat itself? I can not count the number of times of I have woken up in the middle of the night hearing the "hooo-ahhh-ho-ho" from the Go Diego Go! intro and, frankly, am quite embarrassed to state that I have, often, found myself singing the "riding the range" song from the Backyardigans in the car, on the train, while doing chores around the house, etc.
When does this end?

4 Comments:

Blogger Foghorn said...

Here, let me help-

Two worlds collide
Rival nations
It's a primitive clash
Venting years of frustrations
Bravely we hope
Against all hope
There is so much at stake
Seems our freedom's up
Against the ropes
Does the crowd understand?
Is it East versus West
Or man against man
Can any nation stand alone

May 03, 2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger rukrusher said...

Here is a tip, you do not actually have to watch the show with your kids, if you have time to sit with your kids and watch the TV, do something else with them, if you are tired and just want to veg with your kids, put on a Rugby or Soccer match, the kids will get bored and move on to play with something else and you can get some down time. Of course you need a TIVO and Directtv with Setanta to do this. On the bright side I have a six year old and four year old girl who can identify Tana Umaga and actually know what Rugby is.

May 08, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger rukrusher said...

P.S. 24 was actually decent last night.

May 08, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger John S. said...

oh.. and with respect to the latest episode of 24, I have three words for ou:

act of war

The plot is just silly at this point.

May 11, 2007 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home